Table of contents
- Main page
- pages that are available in the app drawer
- Pop-up page
- page that can be opened by tapping on an element inside a page
Main pages are available to the users via the app drawer. You can configure different pages for different user types.
The app drawer can be opened by tapping on the drawer button (in the top-left corner)
How to build
- Add new page
- Configure the app drawer: select / reorder pages
A pop-up page can be opened by tapping on a page element.
Two types of page elements can be linked to a pop-up page:
- List view: Tap on a list item opens the pop-up page
- View element: Tap on the element opens the pop-up page
A pop-up page can only be linked with compatible elements. For example, a post list can be linked to a post detail page but not a user detail page.
A pop-up page can be linked to more than one element. Pop-up pages not linked with any element are unreachable in the app.